Monday, November 28, 2011

Popping my Cherry! (Bitches Be Tripping)

Hey Friends........ My first Blog Post! I hope you enjoy

OK, so enough with the mushy stuff! The reason I'm starting this blog is because Twitter is not enough! lol, i have so much to say and 140 characters just ain't cutting it. Tonight.....I have a lot to say about Love and Hip Hop! I don't really wanna gossip on the ladies just the situation.
 So if your watching the new season then you know who everyone is and i don't have to do a bio (if not watch the episodes on demand and come back to me). So we recently found out about Kimbella and Fab, due to her inappropriate confession. Not that she shouldn't have confessed,if her and Emily are gonna be friends everything should be on the table,but she should have picked a better time. WHY THE FUCK would you go to this girls "Independent Women,Survivor, Bad Habit (Destiny's Child's 3rd album) " party and tell her that you fucked her man while she was pregnant! You knew they were together and you know basic math! Your DUMB!! I'm putting Kimbella on a "Dumb Jawn" list and she is not being removed until she proves otherwise! I'm glad Chrissy went Harlem on her and slapped the shit out of her! I do kinda feel that Emily should have did it her self but that isn't in her personality so i understand!
 I love Chrissy she reminds me of my closest friends and i think its cause i see some of myself in Emily. Sometimes i don't know how to handle things and i have friends that i know will punch a bitch for me! that's good to have! (sorry i got mushy again). But seriously we all need a Chrissy in our life cause "Bitches Be Trippin" lmao
DUMB JAWN lol..........................smh

No comments:

Post a Comment